By proceeding with the reservation you accept and agree to below Terms and Conditions for your stay at the Drift Away Lodge (the Hotel).
RATES AND DEPOSIT
• The rates quoted are based on your period of stay. Rates are subject to change as a result of changes in your arrival and/or departure dates.
• Rates quoted are in US Dollars
• Rates are exclusive of Costa Rica Sales tax, which is 13%. Tax will be added to the total amount of your reservation at check out.
• The maximum number of guests per room is outlined on the reservation. A fee of $25 will be charged for each additional guest, where space permits. Children who are 6 or younger sleep for free. Cribs and playpens are available at no extra charge upon request. Children above 6 years old or children requiring an additional roll in bed will be charged an extra fee of $25/night.
• In the event you complete a booking based on a rate that has been incorrectly posted, the Hotel reserves the right to correct the rate or cancel the reservation at its discretion and will contact you directly in order to do so.
ELIGIBLE AGE FOR CHECK-IN
• You must be at least 18 years of age to check-in and register for a room.
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT TIME
• Check-in time is between 2:00pm – 6:00pm and check-out time is by 11:00am.
• A valid government-issued identification or passport is required at check-in.
EARLY ARRIVAL AND LATE DEPARTURE
• Should you plan to arrive at the Hotel prior to the normal check-in time, you are advised contact us prior to arrival to arrange for early check-in or luggage storage.
• Late check-outs are available on request subject to room availability and occupancy level. Additional charges may apply.
• For reservations for groups of 5 rooms and above, please email the Hotel at [email protected]
• In proceeding with the reservation, you further agree to allow Drift Away Eco Lodge and its agents to collect, use and disclose to any of its related corporations, its agents, and its third party service providers, your personal data for the purposes of administering, managing and maintaining your customer relationship with us.
• You may unsubscribe to any such email at any time upon receipt of the said email.
• The Hotel reserves the right to evict any additional occupants in the room.
• By proceeding with the reservation, you further agree and acknowledge that if the reservation is accepted by the Hotel, your stay subsequently shall be subject to the Hotel’s standard terms and conditions of stay.
• The Hotel may, at its absolute discretion, cancel the reservation if the Hotel is of the opinion that the reservation information provided is falsified or incomplete.
• The Hotel shall be entitled to vary, amend and/or otherwise change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• You shall indemnify and hold the Hotel harmless in respect of any liability, loss, damage, cost and expense of any nature arising out of, and/or in connection with the acceptance of the reservation by the Hotel.
• The Hotel shall not be liable for any losses, damages, costs or expenses incurred by you as a result of any cancellation of the reservation by the Hotel.